2500 grufts in Transmed - Turkey

Road Runner

Hello there !

I will start from the end 2500 graft in Transmed ??“Istanbul ??“ Turkey , I had hair loss between level I and II , Iam 27 years old and I have lost much of the frontal head line and some gap start to appear in the crown area , not really noticeable , but started to get me worry !

I have been checking about Transmed for the last year , I have heard of them back in 2005, I also passed through this community when I was looking for the best solution, last October I was in Geneva and a doctor referred to me about Transmed , he say that they are good and close to you and they are Good , why don't you try them ?

So I decided to go to Istanbul on November 3th I booked a consolation appointment , I arrived to Istanbul on November 5th at evening I decided to go to Levent area were the clinic is just to see the location it was 530 p.m and I thought that I will not find any one there ,

I was surprised to see that they were open so I got in and the first imprison was very good , everything is white and nice , actually looks nicer than many clinic's I have seen In Geneva, Washington DC , were I worked for a while and Dubai , been there with a friend when she had a Nose job ??¦

The sales manager Mr. Taner Haskan met me and he was very kind and extra helpful , he explained to me something about the surgery then checked my donor area and it was fine , I went with the FUE option and I was scheduled to have the operation on Nov 10th .

My choice was 2500 graft 90% of it in the frontal head line

My doctor was Dr. Ilker Apayden , met him on the surgery morning ,and from the first moment I felt that this is someone who really knows what he is doing .

15 minute later I was on the operation chair, the team was ready they were about 6 -8 assisting Dr. Apayden

Lasted about 5 hours and it was much easier than what I expected.

They gave me some medications for healing + lotion and shampoo after 48 hours It was the first hair wash in the clinic, I was given a folder with details about the post ??“op thing and routines, Its 19 days after the surgery know I had the metal clips removed on the 11th day American military doctor who removed them in Baghdad said that the work is very interesting.

On day 15 I had 90% 0f the scabs gone but instead I had that ugly dandruff looking thing which is actually dead skin coming off ??¦ I called my doctor and told him about the sandy dandruff he said its normal it seems that I was extra careful doing my ??“in home hair wash after the 10th day

Also checked it here and it seems that there is nothing to worry about ??¦konw I wash normaly .

Know I will keep the lotion routine till it finished same thing with the shampoo .

generally my experience is very positive with Transmed ,Reception, sales manager, doctor, nurses... even the clinic driver, they were punctual honest, they have been taken good care of me I must say

but still too early to final judgment ??¦

I will keep updating from time to time and I will try to post some photos later

Bye

Road Runner,

Congratulations on the new HT! With all due respect most transmed patients here have nice long story to tell about their experience but no real result (i mean six months plus).

Hope you grow well and do please add pictures - not just the begining but throughout as Transmed only have ONE six months plus patient blog.

Mop,

Good to know you are seeing result m8! But where is your promise to add pictures?

(not that i will be convinced to use Transmed any longer after 'Woody' story)

stepladder

Thank you , I will post some pics after the third month , that was my plan , I will ask Transmed to send me the pics they have taken on the Op morning to compare .

Currently, I ???m impatient to have my hair back specially the frontal line which was shaved by the doctor when he wanted to increase the density in this area, Its really annoying know cuse I need to wear a cab in public at least for the next month ,

Cheers .

Stepladder

I would say that I passed 6 month mark in November and they say you get 50 to 60 % growth so I feel I am on track. I think I posted that I would do a before and ater shot rather than monthly updates.

I too saw the Woody experience and was shocked. My own scar is vitually undetectable on the left and middle section, on the right side, there is a 1 - 2 mm linear scar but well hidden in the dense doner hair.

There have been a few of us down to Transmed so there will be some more case studies for longer term patients, ie 6 to 12 months.

Just have to join us in being patient.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting near 6 months, but my growth is already well past 60%, probably more like 80-90% Check my latest blog post. I'm very, very happy icon_biggrin.gif

There are other things I have been doing which may well have improved my result, I'm really not sure. I'm happy to share if you want, but you might find some of it a little extreme icon_razz.gif

HM

I declared war on Demodex Mites. Most people have these little critters living on them, they live at the bottom of your hair follicle. Be warned looking them up will make your face itch!

I took (and still take) somewhat extreme measures to kill them. I documented this on a rosacea forum as I first found out about them when looking to tackle my rosacea. But I've read stuff linking them to hair loss. When I tested for them I found I had loads! Since getting rid of them my skin has been much better, and you've all seen my great hair results. The thought of these little critters making a nest in my transplanted hair and killing them off was unbearable.

http://rosacea-support.org/com...opic.php?f=37&t=1629

HM

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Guys help me please. I love the idea of going to Turkey to have a hair transplant - it is considerably cheaper than in my native UK. I have some concerns

1. Transmed v Platicus v Cevre

2. Are Turkey up on things hair transplant related?

3. Is it as cheap as they quote?

4. Please send some pics guys and prices of your Turkey experience!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello guys, I have had my surgery in Transmed on 2012. FUT + FUE went great and they treated me very well.. I m very happy with my results too. every personnel even the driver were professionals on their field. and the good part is all procedures are made by Plastic Surgeons. this kind of quality is rare in Turkey :)

Hey guys,

i have had my surtgery in Transmed on 2012.

mf surgery were FUT + FUE and my result was very weıll.

In clinic stuff was very nice and treated me very well from the begining of my call. they were helpfull and wise in HT.

and the good part was in that clinic HT surgeries made by plastic surgeons. this kind of quality rare in Turkey, i think.

• 2 months later...