rogaine foam cause servere pains in heart

paulg

Hi Guys and ( some girls!)

I am 31 and noticed a thinning area on my crown

two years ago. The hair falling out began to quicken up over 1 1/2 ago. A factor of my fathers DNA i take it as it happened to him around the same age.

I began firstly to use Nisim Hair biofactors. I actually do believe this had some postive effect.

I decided to purchase Rogaine Foam 5% roughly 7 months ago. It did have the desired effect by stopping the clumps of hair falling out when I was washing my hair, however the side effect of pains around the heart area were very severe. I thought it was my body getting use to it but they kept happening, not all the time, but just occasionally i would get a dart around the heart area.

I stopped using it on a daily basis roughly a month ago and decided to take it occasionally 3-5 days, which seems to have cured the heart ache. However my question, if I dropped to the 2% Rogaine foam would this stop the heart pains or should I just stop using rogaine all together and face going bald?

Am I a good candidate for hair transplant surgery?

Any help would be apprciated.

Thanks

Paul

sample.thumb.jpg.e6202155cf0a2afc3d60eebf01f2ecd2.jpg

Hello Pauig,

You should consult with a physician immediately & discontinue the use of minoxidil until your physician has done a thorough check up.

You should try to hold out on the transplant at this point because you will continue to loose more hair. Ask your doctor about getting on Propecia. It has been shown to work well in the crown & on patients your age.

Hopefully you will not have side effects.

But do get a check up!

Good luck,

Atomic

I totally agree. Minox was originally a medication to lower blood pressure so if you are getting pains around the heart it is not something over which you should be taking any chances.

Propecia is the single most effective drug for preventing hair loss so why not look into taking that instead. You will need a prescription but many docs are willing to prescribe as long as you are aware of the risks.