Dr. Meshkin MPHL Class IV-V on the Norwood Scale. 2500 grafts Frontal & Midscalp 2 years Post-op

Dr Meshkin,

Thank you for sharing this case. The restoration appears quite successful, but I was wondering if you had any pictures without flash and any closeups of the hairline? I think this would really help members analyze the entire result. Thank you!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hello Future Hair Doc,

I am aware that the pictures posted donot seem high quality. For some reason the pictures are good in my computer but when we posted them on this forum they become real bright and blurry. I will get new photos and repost new pictures tommorow to see if that makes any difference. I wonder if bill can give me some pointers or tell me if I am doing any thing wrong?!

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Dr Meshkin,

Thank you for the reply. I think your willingness to post high-quality photographs demonstrates a dedication to transparency, and we all really appreciate it!

I know Bill possesses more insight (with regards to the photo albums), but, I was wondering if the photographs you're trying to post may be too large, and if compression is distorting the quality/brightness?

According to the "picture presentation" thread, photos should not be larger than 500 K. Could this be part of the issue??

I look forward to seeing more photographs from this result.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hello Future HT Doc,

That is exactly what I think is happening. We have to crop the photos and shrink them so that they can be posted on this forum and every time that is done the pictures lose their quality and become bright and distorted.

I actually want the pictures to be as they are because they look alot better without the compression and I hope that the networks new system offers something to fix this problem. I know the problem isnot my camera, because again my photos are fine but once posted here they lose their quality.

I havenot heard back from bill, I hope he offers his insight with regards to this matter.

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network