Dr. William Lindsey

6 years out from Dr. Lindsey FUE repair of bad strip with patient extended interview

In this extended interview with Alex, now a nurse, we delve into his initial journey to Mexico for a bad result low hairline, wide scar strip case that we repaired in 2012 with FUE.   Listen to his journal of trying to find a bargain, getting repaired...and then spending years trying to laser off the low plugs put in and micro-needle the cobblestoning from those same plugs.  What a journey.  It had been several yaers since we saw Alex and he'd brought his mom in for a procedure and Wendy was able to get him to give us this patient perspective.   Around 10 minutes in he reviews some of the high points in Spanish.

The video is: 

Dr. Lindsey

McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Great stuff.

Visit my website for my Free Ebook www.SpexHair.com  You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.