Update on our guy who got hit by the airplane after his hair transplant with Dr. Lindsey

Some of you guys will recall Ed. He's our guy from out of state who had had (I keep forgetting this as he was really really bald and had had already 2 transplants by a national company before he got to me) previous work. We did a good case on him and 3 or 4 months out he got hit by an airplane landing at St Barts. We've done a few videos on him, one has ****pit video as he knew the pilot that hit him. Anyhow, I guess he's the first guy to get hit and live, although it degloved his scalp and removed a fair amount of his transplant. We did another 2 little cases on him and patched this up. He came in a few weeks ago and we did a likely final small case...all of these after our first case have been small as he is at least a class 7 AND he'd had 2 little cases before our medium sized case.

So as I've posted in a bunch of videos...REALLY bald guys with limited hair either should do nothing surgically, OR they should frame the face and then work back but not spread things around. Roughly 50% of prospective patients that I show results like this to say its horrible...if one can't cover everything why do anything? And the other 50% love it. We do no "selling" and leave it completely up to the patient as these are really quite tough problems.

HOPEFULLY Ed will spin by DC in a year or so and do a final video.

His most recent case is:              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_7p4NE5XAY

And older videos are:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpBPFPsmIW0&t=6s

Dr. Lindsey 
McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians