Richard Keller/NSHTS/Chicago/3,615 FU

Patient is a 48 year old who had 3,615 FU transplanted.  A modified trichophytic closure was performed because the wishes to wear his hair short.  The patient's hair will thicken over the next 4 months. Photos shown are pre-op, 8 months post-op & post-op donor scar.  I will post his 12 month photos.

Regards,

Dr. Keller

DSCN2685.JPG

DSCN2689.JPG

DSCN2692.JPG

DSCN2686.JPG

DSCN2697.JPG

DSCN2813.JPG

DSCN9438.JPG

DSCN9441.JPG

DSCN9440.JPG

DSCN9443.JPG

DSCN9445.JPG

DSCN3611.JPG

Dr. Keller is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hey Doc

That's a fantastic result. My name is Dave, I had surgery with you at the very end of June (I'm the Armenian gentleman). We did 4000 grafts

it's been about 4.5 months and I'm seeing no growth. My crown is still bald as hell. You said we transplanted somewhere around 10,000 to 13,000 hairs and that my hair thickness was 10/10 quality. When am I going to start seeing results?

Edited by AnalogFeel

Hello Dave,

I see my patients at 3 months , 6-7 months and12-14 months to keep them informed.  Every patient is different, but most do not see significant growth until 6-7 months.  I would not be concerned at this point in the process.  I do encourage my patients to follow up as directed, so they understand their own hair growth.  It is very difficult to wait, but well worth the time to see the end goal.  I would suggest you schedule an appointment, so you feel comfortable with the process. It is not unusual to be impatient at this stage and I like to guide my patients through the stages, so that they are comfortable.

Sincerely,

Dr Keller

Dr. Keller is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

6 hours ago, Dr. Richard Keller said:

Hello Dave,

I see my patients at 3 months , 6-7 months and12-14 months to keep them informed.  Every patient is different, but most do not see significant growth until 6-7 months.  I would not be concerned at this point in the process.  I do encourage my patients to follow up as directed, so they understand their own hair growth.  It is very difficult to wait, but well worth the time to see the end goal.  I would suggest you schedule an appointment, so you feel comfortable with the process. It is not unusual to be impatient at this stage and I like to guide my patients through the stages, so that they are comfortable.

Sincerely,

Dr Keller

have you had anybody not get drastic results in the last 5 years or so?

You told me you transplanted around 12K hairs and you said my hair texture was incredibly thick and wavy so I'm hoping for hugely significant results

You did my surgery very end of June so it's been 4.5 months

Edited by AnalogFeel