Results by Dr. Tim Carman

I am a Norwood 5A and considering a procedure soon. My choice is most likely going to be Dr. Tim Carman of La Jolla. While I was pretty impressed by him, I have not seen that many post op photos on this site. Can patients of his please post feedback and especially 6 months and up photos? This will help tremendously in my decision. Thank you.

eastwind,

Though I haven't personally received a hair transplant with Dr. Carman, I had the privilege of prescreening and presenting him for potential recommendation on this community once I learned about his state of the art hair transplant technique. In my opinion, he is one of the most passionate hair transplant surgeons I've talked to and very genuine.

You can find several results by him and his dedicated staff on his recommendation profile and by visiting the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" forum.

Our Publisher, Pat Hennessey also visited and observed him in live surgery. To see the highlights of Pat's review with surgical photos, visit "Pat's Visit to Dr. Carman's Clinic in La Jolla, CA".

Best wishes,

Bill