Fut procedure done may 31 2018!

I am a 27 yr old man who started losing pretty early, around 18. Just had my first ht surgery (yes yes I know, early) about two months ago. Would like to get input on what you guys think I could expect as well as how to maintain during the next few months. Had about 3000 grafts put in!  I have been using rogaine for native hair and that has helped slightly for the time being. Will also be purchasing a laser helmet shortly (i am terrified of finasteride, and will not be experimenting with it..) I am also a little concerned about my scar at this point. It seems to have widened slightly, especially over my left ear and right back portion. I have my hair a little under an Inch long and it covers it very well. But the doc said I'd be able to wear 3 guard buzz, and at this point it's very noticeable at that length. Will it continue to heal so I can wear it at a 3 guard? Thanks! Mainly I'm just looking for tips and any advice thanks! ! Thanks

55.jpg

20180812_160005.jpg

20180812_134555.jpg

20180729_180829.jpg

Edited by Lothariolex
Accidentally added same picture twice.

who was your surgeon? i’ll say what everyone else here will say and that is the scar will continue to improve over the next couple months and fade in redness, but I will admit that picture of the scar above the ear seems pretty wide. 

7 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

who was your surgeon? i’ll say what everyone else here will say and that is the scar will continue to improve over the next couple months and fade in redness, but I will admit that picture of the scar above the ear seems pretty wide. 

That picture is actually a few weeks old. I just wanted to put a worse picture of it just to get a lore honest opinion. It has actually improved over time. I'm just hoping it keeps getting better. Any idea as when the redness will subside? Also the surgeon was Dr. Gupta with seager hair in Toronto. 

20180812_170120.jpg

Edited by Lothariolex

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...