Great Deal on MSM

notsohairy

Good website, but:

1. I could not find that deal you mention: best I saw was 180 (not 300) 1g capsules for $9

2. They don't sell MSM crystals, which are more effective & easy to mix with a fruit juice for example

They ship to Europe as well though (for a $20 fee), which is good news for us on this side of the Atlantic.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Notsohairy,

I imagine that just like sports nutrition powders (creatine, protein, etc.) and headache powders (Goody's, BC's), the solubility of a crystal form enables the body to process it faster. As far as effectiveness, I cannot say. I do know that sometimes vitamins in tablet form are sometimes expelled before they can fully dissolve and thus, are essentially wasted.

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog