Wow......

lorenzo

Propaganda??

I have been reading the other website and I am quite amazed what is taken place. As I have said in the past I put much more merit in a patients posting rather than a doctor or a sales rep. What I am seeing (my opinion) is a advertisers reps posting and trying to sell the sizzle. In business we all say that you should sell the sizzle and not the steak, this is what is happening here in my opinion. The steak is the final outcome of the hair transplant and the sizzle is all the other componants around it. I have not seen ONE patients post good after pictures yet. I am not saying that it will never happen but caution everyone about being too excited. My opinion to everyone is to be careful and wait until you see a few good results from a patient that posted himself.

Right after this the rep posted this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> This is the kind of emails we receive from our patients daily

We will soon make an announcement of how DHI is goind to deal with this situation.

"Hello Mr.giotis,

I think this industry needs to be back in the days of the animals. I can't believe what I am reading on the forum is a real disgrace in medical profession. I have not seen any Dr. behaving like the way these doctors are on the forum It sound like that someone has taken their favorite toy and now they are all throughing terrible two tantrums.

You need to pull your team together and find a solution for this otherwise they will not stop. At every point they will try to degrade your success. Can you do something by taking legal action?? The fact that DHI has not said anything publicaly will be in your defense. Talk to your lawyer.. Show him all the post that has been made by these Dr. We are not talking about a patient but a well educated Doctrs doing this. Dr. Zontos is a excellent sugeon and they are trying to ruin his reputation. This is too much!!! I would seriously consider legal advice

This is the kind of emails they recieve daily?? Does he really think that we are that stupid? All I will is please be careful.

My opinion

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Propaganda??

I have been reading the other website and I am quite amazed what is taken place. As I have said in the past I put much more merit in a patients posting rather than a doctor or a sales rep. What I am seeing (my opinion) is a advertisers reps posting and trying to sell the sizzle. In business we all say that you should sell the sizzle and not the steak, this is what is happening here in my opinion. The steak is the final outcome of the hair transplant and the sizzle is all the other componants around it. I have not seen ONE patients post good after pictures yet. I am not saying that it will never happen but caution everyone about being too excited. My opinion to everyone is to be careful and wait until you see a few good results from a patient that posted himself.

Right after this the rep posted this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> This is the kind of emails we receive from our patients daily

We will soon make an announcement of how DHI is goind to deal with this situation.

"Hello Mr.giotis,

I think this industry needs to be back in the days of the animals. I can't believe what I am reading on the forum is a real disgrace in medical profession. I have not seen any Dr. behaving like the way these doctors are on the forum It sound like that someone has taken their favorite toy and now they are all throughing terrible two tantrums.

You need to pull your team together and find a solution for this otherwise they will not stop. At every point they will try to degrade your success. Can you do something by taking legal action?? The fact that DHI has not said anything publicaly will be in your defense. Talk to your lawyer.. Show him all the post that has been made by these Dr. We are not talking about a patient but a well educated Doctrs doing this. Dr. Zontos is a excellent sugeon and they are trying to ruin his reputation. This is too much!!! I would seriously consider legal advice

This is the kind of emails they recieve daily?? Does he really think that we are that stupid? All I will is please be careful.

My opinion

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson