MyWHTC News: MyWHTC News: Dr. Patrick Mwamba brings Japan to Innovative Edge

Brussels, Belgium

April 23, 2018

Over the last couple of weeks, My World Hair Transplant Center’s (MyWHTC’s) founder, Dr. Patrick Mwamba had the honor of sharing valuable feedback with Dr. Liu at iLandTower hair transplant clinic in Japan.

The on-site visit to iLandTower’s clinic in Japan allowed for Dr. Patrick Mwamba to properly evaluate and assess the performance of iLandTower’s automated FUE operating systems and technologies.

In an effort to improve the patient outcomes, Dr. Patrick Mwamba shared his expertise in proven methods of automated FUE surgery and contributed insight to the innovative edge behind MyWHTC’s long history of producing consistent aesthetically pleasing FUE hair transplant results.

The visit concluded with the desire to implement clinical studies and a master FUE training session followed by an inspection of protocols to incorporate strict guidelines to achieve top-notch FUE results through a series of control systems.

For additional details regarding Dr. Patrick Mwamba, visit http://www.mywhtc.com.

Gio Macatti

Email: Customer.care@mywhtc.com

Tel: +32 479753281

B4E99218-37AD-4274-BCA8-D9F69051D91F.jpeg.f7d42980a67be8dbf695e6bc2eaf5591.jpeg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians