Question about small FUE HT (500 Grafts)

Hi all,

I'm currently 25 years old with no history of hair loss in my family and i live in Australia. I've always had a high hairline on my right side ever since I remember, the left side of my hairline is fine. I'm currently experiencing no hair loss or thinning nor am i taking any medications (and i refuse to given the side effects). My hairline on my right side has been bothering me quite a while so i wanted to get a HT just to fix my right hairline.

I'm considering Dr Path from Thailand (500-600 grafts quoted) or an Australian doctor called Paul Spano (500 grafts quoted). I've done some research and i'm aware that there are no good hair transplant surgeons in Australia. However, i was wondering if it's worthwhile travelling to Thailand to see Dr path for such a small procedure of 500-600 grafts or should i go with an Australian doctor?

Thanks!

Edited by cnj1992

Every doctor quality work is different and experience So you should get information.

i realise that but i'm wondering if its worth it to fly overseas. The chances of an Australian surgeon doing a bad job is small since its a small procedure? or is there something else i need to worry about?