Advanced baldness FUE

The short answer is yes, but a lot of that depends on how many grafts you're getting, how much donor supply you have and how much of that donor supply you end up using. Your hair type can also play a factor, and of course the length/cut of your hair (particularly the donor area) is important as well. You'll never be able to cut the back/sides as short once you've had a HT, so as long as you keep it long enough, it should be undetectable.

And obviously, doing your research and choosing an excellent surgeon is a top priority to give yourself the best odds of a successful HT, so use this forum wisely. ;)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

The short answer is yes, but a lot of that depends on how many grafts you're getting, how much donor supply you have and how much of that donor supply you end up using. Your hair type can also play a factor, and of course the length/cut of your hair (particularly the donor area) is important as well. You'll never be able to cut the back/sides as short once you've had a HT, so as long as you keep it long enough, it should be undetectable.

And obviously, doing your research and choosing an excellent surgeon is a top priority to give yourself the best odds of a successful HT, so use this forum wisely. ;)

I mean to go back to work without people noticing that you had something

I think it’s impossible in advanced cases

It's going to depend on how long you have before you need to return to work. With FUE at least you have the benefit of keeping your donor short which keeps the hair length even all over.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I mean to go back to work without people noticing that you had something

I think it’s impossible in advanced cases

For me, the biggest issue with returning to work was the redness in the recipient area. The length of time this lasts as well as the severity of it varies from person to person, so unfortunately there's really no way to know how that will impact you.

One thing I wish I had known in hindsight is that while ideally, it'd be great to have the entire procedure go undetected by anyone in your life, I brought a lot of unnecessary stress onto myself by trying to be so secretive about it. As time went on and I started sharing with my friends and coworkers what I had done, I was shocked at how much of a non-issue it was.... Every single time, it was greeted with either a nonchalant "Oh cool. Good for you...." response with them not giving it a second thought, or a very intrigued and inquisitive fascination about how amazing they think the whole thing is. So if it's of any comfort to you, my experience is that people really won't think anything negatively of you at all should they find out.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

For me, the biggest issue with returning to work was the redness in the recipient area. The length of time this lasts as well as the severity of it varies from person to person, so unfortunately there's really no way to know how that will impact you.

One thing I wish I had known in hindsight is that while ideally, it'd be great to have the entire procedure go undetected by anyone in your life, I brought a lot of unnecessary stress onto myself by trying to be so secretive about it. As time went on and I started sharing with my friends and coworkers what I had done, I was shocked at how much of a non-issue it was.... Every single time, it was greeted with either a nonchalant "Oh cool. Good for you...." response with them not giving it a second thought, or a very intrigued and inquisitive fascination about how amazing they think the whole thing is. So if it's of any comfort to you, my experience is that people really won't think anything negatively of you at all should they find out.

That is exactly what I found. People are intrigued and might ask questions, but others are so casual about it that you might as well have told them you've had your tonsils out. It really isn't a big deal these days.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

That is exactly what I found. People are intrigued and might ask questions, but others are so casual about it that you might as well have told them you've had your tonsils out. It really isn't a big deal these days.

Exactly. Lol. I remember the first couple of times people brushed it off like it was a tonsil removal, I was so confused. In my mind, I was confessing this deep, dark secret.... But in reality, I've not experienced one negative judgment about it from anyone I've talked to about it because people really don't seem to care.