Best FUE surgeons in the Mid-Atlantic

Hello,

I'm a 33 year-old, Norwood 3 who has been slowly losing hair since age 19, and it's looking bad enough that I'm seriously considering a hair transplant. Who are the best FUE surgeons from Raleigh to NYC? I live at the midpoint of those two places and would like to see someone within driving distance.

Other details:

-Both of my grandfathers were Norwood 6s, my father luckily only ever became a Norwood 3 Vertex, and my mother has thin hair.

-I have been taking generic finasteride for over ten years, and though it noticeably slowed my hair loss and even reversed it a bit in the beginning, it didn't stop it.

-I don't want to get an FUT procedure because of the risk of permanent scalp numbness and because I am prone to keloid scars.

-I'm willing to go as far west as Pittsburgh as well for the hair transplant.

Thanks

Edited by 826

I agree with others, don’t limit yourself to a local surgeon unless they are fabulous. It’s too big a decision and an extra $350 to fly somewhere is not much when your considering hair surgery. I flew from Louisville Kentucky to Charleston SC to have my FUE procedure done by Dr. Vories. You also can’t beat the price of $4-5 dollars per graft and all grafts are removed and placed by Dr. Vories. Others will suggest excellent surgeons as well. Do your homework on this website. I was a Norwood VI. You can check out my website which chronicles my whole journey since 2012 at My FUE Hair Transplant. Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.