Number of grafts needed

Hi All,

I have gone back and forth a few times in my hair loss journey on deciding to get an ht or not. 4 months ago I was really eager to get an ht and get on with life but I decided to hop back on fin and min and wait it out a few more months.

I feel now i'm at a point where I truly need to get an ht done and move on for now. That being said I have attached some pictures of my current state (wet & dry hair). Based on these pictures how many fue grafts would you think i need? I do understand this doesn't replace the need for an in person consultation, but a range or idea would be helpful. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

FRONT.thumb.jpg.daf94c3652e576e52cd862dee9c41f05.jpg

LEFT.thumb.jpg.865838f06b11fb6a86f90cf08d6a8817.jpg

RIGHT.thumb.jpg.1585375a35953841b6151c3aea8ddafa.jpg

20180225_223258.thumb.jpg.544598873fdb640e8a0f45449d398246.jpg

20180225_220326.thumb.jpg.07e95463551e6f6a5beaa1d489c9d57a.jpg

I'd say probably about 2500 grafts depending on how dense you want it. How old are you? Your hair loss isn't too bad.

I would want it to be as dense as what I currently have up top. Ideally to blend in to the thicker parts of what I have already. I don't think I would want to go super dense to a point where the hair is extremely thick in the front as that wouldn't be a good look for future loss.

Also I'll be turning 27 next week.

How long have you been losing hair for? Of course it's never a bad idea to wait, but if you're keen to go ahead with a procedure then I'd say around 2500 grafts would do it. That would reconstruct your hairline and beef up the front. I don't think a surgeon would want to go too far back as your hair, although visibly thinning, is still quite dense at the midscalp area.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

How long have you been losing hair for? Of course it's never a bad idea to wait, but if you're keen to go ahead with a procedure then I'd say around 2500 grafts would do it. That would reconstruct your hairline and beef up the front. I don't think a surgeon would want to go too far back as your hair, although visibly thinning, is still quite dense at the midscalp area.

I've been losing hair since I was 20 years old starting at the temple points. I got on fin and min at 23 and stopped at 25 because I felt it wasn't working anymore. Big mistake! I recently got back on in October 2017.