Consultation with Dr Feriduni

foreheadgump

Hi Guys. Im just wondering if any of you could tell me how long your consultation with Dr Feriduni lasted. I have one booked for next week. The reason im asking is i am looking to get a flight back home at 9.15pm from brussels airport. My consultation is at 6pm in hasselt. Is it achievable to make it back for this flight? I can book one for the following morning but this will mean a lot of waiting around and booking accomodation. I cant wait to meet him though and hopefully he will provide me with some useful info.

Cheers

Good luck with your consult! Did you manage to arrange your schedule okay?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

thanks raphael. ya ive changed my booking to 4.30 pm. but i checked the flights and the prices have rocketed up. I have one booked for friday anyway but im going to try get back for the thursday flight and see can i get any spare seats just before take off. do you know if airlines offer discounts right before takeoff to fill seats? maybe il get one cheap!! :P

foreheadgump,

Dr. Feriduni is an excellent choice. I'm sure you'll learn a lot during your consult. He's also a genuinely nice guy and very easy to talk to.

If I were you, I'd contact the clinic to let them know your flight schedule. I'm sure they'll consult with you for as long as you need, but won't make you late for your flight. If I were you however, I'd try to spend enough time with Dr. Feriduni to get all your questions answered. Otherwise, you may want to book a later flight. Just a thought.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys its been a while since ive been on. i had my consultation with dr Feriduni and luckily i wasnt snowed into brussels for the xmas.

it went great. he recommended i get about a 1000 grafts to fill in the widows peak but not to lower the hairline because of my age. im starting propecia this week and hopefully that will save what i have. i may decide to go ahead with the procedure in the coming months if the meds go well.

did any1 else have the problem of going into the pharmacy to get propecia?? I am very embarrassed going in there added to the fact that my prescription is from Dr Feriduni in Belgium im afraid they will ask questions why I dont have an Irish prescription.