Dr. rahal h.t.

stripped

Im Rahals biggest fan, and have therefore scheduled my own HT date with the Rahal team. However, I struggle to understand the need and such for this procedure. Your hair is fantastic. What are others thoughts, or maybe Adrian could chime in with some further information. I doubt many other Dr's would even consider this patient?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

It's hard to know which thread to reply to! Perhaps the mods can shift posts into one?

I can see why stripped wanted to add density along the front, even though he hadn't receded too far.

Stripped, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? What age were you when hairloss struck for the first time?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• 2 weeks later...

well thanks for the flattering coments, i guess well have a picture of our selves in mind. although my case may not be sincere and hope it wont be i would rather get the jump start. im 36 well almost 37 i think i noticed recession when i was in my early 20s but it was minor and even so not so obvious to anyone but myself. now being older it has become uneven ans slitely thin in the hairline.as a result i wanted to have it touched up. i was not pressure, its something i wanted to do. i mean if we dont have our looks what do we have? lol just kidding. its all about what we want for ourselves

im very excited to not have to wear a hat and see the results. ind dr. rahal ,adrian, mike the entire staff was and are still great. i would be happy to answer any questions. im sure if anyone of use could turn back the clock we would have done it sooner dispite what stage or level of hair loss we encounter

• 3 weeks later...

well finally at 8 weeks, not much to report as expected ive had significant shedding, cant wait for new growth. i guess the waiting is the hardest part. days seem like yrs lol. Adrian at dr. Rahals office has been kind and supportive answering all of my questions.helping set my mind at ease and all seems to be on track.

im kind of new to all of this but i thought this was a blog? im at 9 weeks and im getting some growth , which i might add is a good feeling. i cant wait until i dont have to wear a hat! anyone have a good hair style for people in our situation?

• 2 weeks later...

havent been on for a bit life is pretty busy. im now at 11 weeks. definately have some growth. its starting to come in . i guess it only gets better from here. anyone able to tell me how long before it gets more density?