PRP Treatment Question

Hey guys,

I have a question about PRP treatment. I'm a male in my mid-20s with a receding hairline and am looking into PRP to restore it a bit. I've read that the success of a PRP treatment depends on a lot of factors, such as the centrifuge used, amount of blood drawn, etc. My question is-- is it worth to see a well known doctor that is relatively more pricey? Or can any doctor do it with ease, and would it be safe to consult a lesser known cheaper doctor? If I were to see a few doctors for consultations, what PRP related should I ask them to determine who to go with?

Also, I live in NYC-- do you guys have any recommendations for doctors specifically for PRP?

Dr. Wesley is in NY and seems to be having some success.

To answer your question though, yes, there is a big difference. The Angel System is the gold standard right now and that is not cheap to use, so it is more expensive.

Dr. Cooley stays that multiple procedures are not needed to get a good result, when done right, so sometimes the more expensive ones could cost less overall depending on the treatment plans.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.