US citizens and Turksh visa

Hi guys,

How are you guys dealing with the visa issues? Has anyone been able to get a visa?seems like they have resumed issuing visas on a limited basis however one may have to travel to the nearby consulate which would be a pain in the rear.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I was just in Turkey for my HT, 12/15 and I had to visit a consulate to get my traveling visa before I left the US. You still are not able to get a Evisa or any visa if you are flying directly into Turkey from the US. Hopefully things will calm down but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I was just in Turkey for my HT, 12/15 and I had to visit a consulate to get my traveling visa before I left the US. You still are not able to get a Evisa or any visa if you are flying directly into Turkey from the US. Hopefully things will calm down but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

You kind of lost me with your post not really keen on the different visa's and how they relate to Turkey now.

Exactly which type of visa will I be able to apply for to actually go to Turkey direct from US to get my HT there ?