URGENT - Doctor rec in NYC while visiting

CTL

I've had a few transplants and to make a long story short, I should get one final procedure (it's all I can do based on my donor hair at this point) and while in NYC would like to visit the best, however, I'm leaving the country in two weeks so I don't have time to do much of my own research. I'd love to schedule a procedure while I'm here so when I visit again for a week I can have it done.

Just a list of your top few in NYC would be a great help.

Thanks!

I've had a few transplants and to make a long story short, I should get one final procedure (it's all I can do based on my donor hair at this point) and while in NYC would like to visit the best, however, I'm leaving the country in two weeks so I don't have time to do much of my own research. I'd love to schedule a procedure while I'm here so when I visit again for a week I can have it done.

Just a list of your top few in NYC would be a great help.

Thanks!

CTL welcome to the forum. I personally would recommend seeing Dr. Feller. Here is also a list of doctors in the New York area that are part of the coalition http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...list.asp?StateAbr=NY

good luck and your search and keep us posted.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

CTL,

Before giving you a list of doctors we recommend, may I give you some advice?

Slow down. There is nothing "urgent" about hair transplant surgery. If you have to wait a few days, weeks, months, or even years to take the time to properly research, do it.

There are a number of top quality doctors worth considering in NY. For a list of doctors we recommend in NY including members of the Coalition, click here. You can find photos, videos, patient blogs, and patient testimonies with photos on each doctor's profile page.

You can find even more information about each doctor by using the "find" feature.

Best wishes in restoring your hair in 2009,

Bill