Getting ahold of Dr. Luis Nader

Hi everyone! This is one of my first posts on the forum so be nice...lol

I've been trying to contact Luis Nader for over a week via email (I've sent 3). Im ready to book for appointment for mid December and want to get the ball rolling. I even tried putting "Tom Foster" in the subject line as I saw on another thread that it would help. Lastly, I tried calling the two numbers on his website with no luck :/ Any recommendations on how I can hear from him? Im serious about getting FUE done and all the reviews from him sound great. Any help is appreciated!!!

• Valued Contributor

You should call his office. That is, legit, the best way to get ahold of him quickly. His number is on his website. Call around 9am Central Standard time. You could be weeks trying to email him. If you really want to get ahold of him that way you have to put him on email blast and you probably won’t talk to him. You’ll talk to Brenda.

Good luck!:)

You probably won’t get to talk to him until Monday.

Thank you so much for the reply! I’ve tried calling him but the numbers on his website don’t seem to work. I’m dialing the “52” prefix from my cell Phone in the US and it says the number is unavailable. Any ideas? I’m ready to pull the trigger and want to get roughly 4000 graphs done