Who is the CHEAPEST SMP provider? (The cheapest i found was $500)for the whole head

Hi i live in canada vancouver bc. im looking for the cheapest provider that is good too.

so far in vancouver i found 4 providers

im a norwood 4

vancouverparamedical.com

quoted me $4000

vancouver-scalp.com

quoted me $3200

hairlosstattoo.wordpress.com

quoted me $500 per sesison and said i would need 2 to 3 sessions

im thinking of doing the 1 session with burnaby smp what things should i be looking for and asking?

basically my end goal is to get F.U.E combined with SMP for a dense buzzcut look that frames the face.

Edited by Lotto786

I suggest to not look for the cheapest. Check how long the company has been in business and the particular artist's experience. There are a lot of companies out there now, many of which have learned this on a several day on-line course. And be aware of cheap prices. $500 for an an entire scalp for one session for 2-3 sessions? Realistically, you will probably need 10 or more because of the constant fading in between sessions. Do the math. Consider your time for that many sessions; time off work, etc.

Unless you have Alopecia or very extensive HT scarring, you do not need your whole head done. And certainly not with a Norwood 4. I would be happy to look at your photos to make an honest recommendation as to what you need and should expect. You can send to: info@markwestonhair.com

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.

$1500 for three sessions is definitely on the less expensive side for permanent SMP. That doesn't necessarily mean the provider is inexperienced, though. He may have lower operating costs and can therefore offer a competitive rate. However, you should never let price be the sole factor that dictates your choice. I suggest you start by making a list of top providers whose work you think is EXCEPTIONAL, then factor in distance, cost, etc.

And don't be shy about asking the provider for references who can show you the work in person or via video conference.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com