Dr. Nelson Ferreira and Dr. Cotterill

Hey everyone I am obvioulsy new here and was wondering if anyone knew anything about these doctors. Dr. Ferreira is from Surehair International. I talked to him on the phone and he seemed very knowledgeable, informative and ethical in his recommendations. His techniques seemed up to par as well. I also spoke with Dr. Cotterill and I can say the same for him to. I saw from previous posts that the head of the forum was going to look into Dr. Ferreira and see if he is worthy of approval. Just wondering if that ever happened and what can be said about him. If anyone has any info on these doctors and their work can they please chime in and help me out.

Hey everyone I am obvioulsy new here and was wondering if anyone knew anything about these doctors. Dr. Ferreira is from Surehair International. I talked to him on the phone and he seemed very knowledgeable, informative and ethical in his recommendations. His techniques seemed up to par as well. I also spoke with Dr. Cotterill and I can say the same for him to. I saw from previous posts that the head of the forum was going to look into Dr. Ferreira and see if he is worthy of approval. Just wondering if that ever happened and what can be said about him. If anyone has any info on these doctors and their work can they please chime in and help me out.

If your in Canada, you should look at Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong (H&W) Dr. Rahal, and Dr. Nakatsui---These doctors routinely turn out excellent results and there is no guesswork or unknowns concerning their practices.

You would be doing yourself a disservice by not doing a consult with all 3.

Good Luck!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 1 year later...
I had looked into Cotterill because i live in Toronto but i wasn't impressed with his results at all...

You mean you're not impressed by his before/after photos? They look pretty good to me. Keeping fingers crossed - hoping to get good results.

Well I saw, it looks good, hope all is well. How many graphs did you have put in and what is the length of the scar on the back?

3970 - the length is around 9 inches I guess - never measured it

Was this your first time? was the donar area limited you to 3970 graphs?

Yes, this was my first HT. I will probably post 3 week update photos today or tomorrow.

I don't think 3970 was a limitation by the donor area. The surgery was quite long, started 7:30am and we finished around 5pm.