Website pics of celebs with hairpieces & HAIR TRANSPLANTS

forlife

• 1 month later...

From the same website:

RECEDING HAIRLINE NO JOKE FOR DENNIS MILLER

-- so he got hair transplants!

January 19, 2004

FAMED funnyman Dennis Miller has a hair-raising confession: He has hair plugs.

In fact, it turns out that the former "Saturday Night Live" and "Monday Night Football" star, well-known for his long and lavish locks, has had the procedure done twice over the past five years.

"I've had them -- and it's great," the 49-year-old Miller candidly told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.

"It's one operation they've got down pat. Nobody has a clue I had it done until I tell them," explains the comedian, adding that the procedure is practically painless.

But why would an arch-cynic like Miller, one of the longtime bad boys of comedy, go in for such a public display of vanity?

"I've been known for having a head of hair," he says, "and when you've been a pisser like I have on TV for so many years, there's nothing your critics would delight in more than watching you go slowly bald."

"Quite frankly, I don't mind telling people I had it done, because I think a lot of guys out there would like to get hair plugs but are probably worried about what's involved. But it's a pretty easy operation."

In reality, Miller admits that the procedure has actually helped him feel better about himself. "Who wants to be bald?" he laughs.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

From the same website:

RECEDING HAIRLINE NO JOKE FOR DENNIS MILLER

-- so he got hair transplants!

January 19, 2004

FAMED funnyman Dennis Miller has a hair-raising confession: He has hair plugs.

In fact, it turns out that the former "Saturday Night Live" and "Monday Night Football" star, well-known for his long and lavish locks, has had the procedure done twice over the past five years.

"I've had them -- and it's great," the 49-year-old Miller candidly told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.

"It's one operation they've got down pat. Nobody has a clue I had it done until I tell them," explains the comedian, adding that the procedure is practically painless.

But why would an arch-cynic like Miller, one of the longtime bad boys of comedy, go in for such a public display of vanity?

"I've been known for having a head of hair," he says, "and when you've been a pisser like I have on TV for so many years, there's nothing your critics would delight in more than watching you go slowly bald."

"Quite frankly, I don't mind telling people I had it done, because I think a lot of guys out there would like to get hair plugs but are probably worried about what's involved. But it's a pretty easy operation."

In reality, Miller admits that the procedure has actually helped him feel better about himself. "Who wants to be bald?" he laughs.

I dont buy that much either. Noone does interviews with the Enquirer. Noone respectable anyway.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

With all the success Bruce Willis has had with a bald/balding look, to me it would seem unlikely that he'd bother to try to regain his hair back (unlike actors like Brandon Fraser, Matthew McConaughey, or Ben Affleck who are dependent on their hair for their looks)

about Brendan Fraser.

Guys, In my opinion, those photos are accurate. Look at the begining of the first Mummy movie. You can see that he had concealer in the hairline. It is obvious.

His hair was dark brown. but the concealer was more of a black color.

Dennis Miller has had HT. He talked about it on Howard Stern last year-- although he was making jokes about it. Whoever did it, did a great job because its unnoticable.

Now Fraser, I've seen various movies of his and it does look like he has had thinning hair on the mid scalp and crown over the years. I think the pic distorts the balding-- maybe a flash or something-- I dont think he is that thin and dont know if he has had HT or recent pics he has concelers to look thicker.

I believe the Brendan Fraser pic could definitely be the real deal. There's a pic of Ben Affleck on that site that's definitely been doctored though. It's one of the standard pics I've seen when questioning his balding (and I believe he is), but someone has darkened the top of his head in the pic to make it look like a toupee.