Finally I took that big step

Hello everyone,

First of all, many thanks to this website. I was a silent follower of this website for the past 2-3 months. It cleared all my fears and queries and gave me the confidence to go for a HT.

For the past two years, I have been using a hair system (kind of sophisticated wig). On which I was spending 400$/month. During consultation, my lack of verbal skills and the business tactics of the consulting lady drowned me. She never gave me the option of HT. Had I took this decision 2 yrs back, I would have saved 10,000$ which I spent on my hair system. Now, they hired a doctor which performs HT. My hair saloon and this website's guidance lead me to take this big plunge instantly.

Someone's suggestion on this forum to forgo a brand new car and drive the old car for 7-8 yrs to make-up the HT expenses inspired me as well. (I owe a million thanks to him icon_smile.gif

I am naturally shy, insecure and doesn't speak when present in a group of people. I just mind my business all the time. I am not a very confident person though my manager and colleagues are really impressed with my work. Most of the people around treat me as a disabled and takes every care to make me feel comfortable. I am not sure if all my problems are directly related to my physical appearance but at some degree my baldness hinders my self-confidence.

Well, I finally opened up and spoke a lot in this email. Feeling better now.

I got my HT on 26th March 2010. I wanted to share the big news with each one of you.

Congratulations!

Don't be shy; hairloss is no fun but it's no reflection on you or your qualities as a person. I'm sure your HT will be a fantastic success and this time next year you'll be feeling on top of the world about what's to come!

Best of luck and keep the forum informed of your journey; they'll have seen the highs and lows before and it'll be like having a protective arm on your shoulder the whole way through your positive transformation!

Someone's suggestion on this forum to forgo a brand new car and drive the old car for 7-8 yrs to make-up the HT expenses inspired me as well. (I owe a million thanks to him

Carlos,

I used the same exact justification and have shared this on the forum a few times. Perhaps you got this from me or maybe great minds just think alike :-).

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant and I hope you end up with a terrific result. Feel free to document your progress with us by creating a free patient website.

Best wishes,

Bill