Vitamin D3 and zinc for hair regrowth

Bought vitamin D3 and zinc for my hairloss. Read theyre good for regrowing hair. Question is how much should the dosage be for each? Want to get feedback from those who take supplements, these especially and experienced regrowth as a result. Got to know.

have you had bloodwork to see if you are deficient? I have taken it in the past. I think it helps strengthen your hair but I wouldn't expect a major regrowth from them

try 5,000iu vitamin d3, you might want to add in vitamin k. (read up on K)

zinc maybe 25-50 with food. some people get nausea when consuming zinc on an empty stomach

I have not read anything to suggest that vitamin D3 or zinc will regrow lost hair. Are they good to promote healthy hair growth? Absolutely. A lot of vitamins and nutrients are. But as far as actual hair loss from male pattern baldness and genetics? I've seen no evidence that these will help you. Don't get me wrong, unless your doctor says otherwise, there is no harm in taking them as a supplement or for overall health and nutrition but, I wouldn't expect it to help regrow any lost hair or stop the progression of genetic hair loss.

Best wishes,

Bill

I have not read anything to suggest that vitamin D3 or zinc will regrow lost hair.

Actually d3 helped a dude I read about regrow his hair. Then again he was deficient in d3 and d. Works on those with deficiencies looks like. So what you say makes sense.

Taking zinc makes me sick. Will stop taking it.

have you had bloodwork to see if you are deficient? I have taken it in the past. I think it helps strengthen your hair but I wouldn't expect a major regrowth from them

try 5,000iu vitamin d3, you might want to add in vitamin k. (read up on K)

zinc maybe 25-50 with food. some people get nausea when consuming zinc on an empty stomach

Been taking d3 at 400iu a day. Should up it to 2000 or 5000iu as you suggest. Getting sleepy from it, strange. Hadnt had bloodwork done. Should talk to my doc about that.

Very crazy you mention zinc. Been taking 30mg for past 2 days. Makes me nauseous and sick!! This on both an empty and full stomach. Will ween off from this until I talk to my dr. on it.