Dr. Blake Bloxham | Hairline "Tweak" HT| 1,200 Grafts, 6 Months | NYC, NY, NJ, CT, PA

Sometimes a little "tweak" is all it takes to finish a patient's hair transplant journey.

And that's what I'm presenting today:

The patient underwent his first hair transplant over a decade ago; a hairline/frontal rebuild and thickening. The procedure went well for him and held him off for many years. Eventually, however, some small things changed and he was faced with a tough decision: take the plunge one more time to really finish the journey, or let it be.

Since he had invested already, he decided to undergo one more to slightly "tweak" the frontal hairline. Specifically, the patient wanted better "closure" in the corners and a stronger "left side."

I ended up doing a 1,200 graft front band, with emphasis on the left corner/temple region. Below are some "before and after" comparisons at 6 months. Please see the video for more pictures -- including immediate post-ops.

A subtle change, but an important one for the patient.

PICS:

1287_9739_card.jpg

1289_9740_card.jpg

1289_9742_card.jpg

1292_9746_card.jpg

1293_9743_card.jpg

1297_9756_card.jpg

1293_9749_card.jpg

1293_9750_card.jpg

1295_9751_card.jpg

VID:

Dr. Blake M. Bloxham

Feller & Bloxham Medical: A Hair Transplant Institute

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Interesting,

was this a FUT or FUE (Same for the first procedure)? My assumption would be FUT regarding your history here ;-) For me this (depending on the first procedure) would be a classical FUE fix.

Anyway, this should be shown to anyone here below 30 who thinks "I will not care about my hair when I am old". You get old pretty fast and yes, you still care.