Is Dr. Feller available in Canada?

xActualx

Is Dr. Alan Feller available in Canada? or anyone that's nearly as good and experienced as he is?

I am looking for an FUE Docter in Canada who can transplant 2500 "FUE" grafts to restore hairline.

Density 45/cm2

May be Dr. Thomas Nakatsui???

Dr. Rahal doesn't do that many grafts in FUE and Dr. hasson & wong don't perform FUE at all.

Try not to let travel dissuade you from a given doctor; at least when you are doing your research, make it geographically-blind, if you can. Then, towards the end, I think allowing geography to influence your decision can be alright.

I agree w/ Spex that Dr. Rahal does great work, and with Dr. Feller's recent innovations he might indeed be your best bet for FUE in Canada.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Your best -- and only -- bet might be traveling. Either to Belgium (Dr. Devroye, e.g.), or the U.S. (Dr. Feller, e.g.).

Bill brings up a good question, though, which is whether FUE is truly best for you. It may very well be, but it's a very big decision to make and it is easy to fall in love with a certain procedure before truly vetting all of the pros and cons.

That said, a Dr. such as Devroye, Feller, Shapiro...would not perform and recco FUE to you if they didn't feel it was in your good interest and that you were aware of the situation.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

It's not that dr feller won't perform the surgery it's just that i don't want to travel to the US from Canada, let alone to Belgium. I am trying to find any doctors in "Canada" that are equally as good as Dr Feller when it comes to "FUE" procedures.

What are your opinions on Dr. Thomas Nakatsui?

I can't find any recent FUE's he's done

I appreciate you responses.

I'm personally not aware of any Canadian surgeons on par w/ Dr. Feller's FUE who could satisfy a case like yours. I know Dr. Harris recently made a small splash with a new instrument he developed -- unfortunately, he never actually followed up in the thread Bill made to highlight it and answer questions and reveal more info.

Nonetheless, you might want to look into Dr. Harris who I'm pretty sure is in Canada. I'm not at all familiar with Nakatsui's FUE work, or if he could handle a case like yours.

You really shouldn't let travel play such a major role in your decision; you obv can, but it can very easily come at the expense of this life-altering, life-long surgery you are undergoing. Just be extra-cautious if you are letting geography play a big role in your decision.

That said, you might want to re-consider strip, also, in which case Rahal, Hasson, etc. could hook you up reallllllll nice. And you'd stay in Canada. I don't know how tight you want to keep your hair, but many "strip scars" come out where people buzz down pretty low....

-----------