FUE with Dr Villnow, 3000 grafts

I had 3000 grafts done at the Villnow Clinic. The clinic was very friendly and welcoming, Dr Villnow spoke English well which allowed for perfect understanding between us. Because of this the hairline I wanted restored was possible as Dr Villnow placed the grafts exactly where I wanted them, I am very happy about this because it was my biggest worry before the procedure. He allowed me to have breaks when I needed them and his team checked how I was doing every few minutes.

The hospitality after the procedure was also of a high standard as was the room I was allowed to stay in. I was given 3 nice meals, the bed was comfortable and the nurse always checked on me if I was recovering ok. I had forgotten my passport at the hotel the night before and Dr Villnow and his team were very helpful in contacting the Leonardo hotel for me, they also provided me with the shaver that they used before the procedure which I personally asked for in exchange for 50 euros. Taxis were just outside the clinic which made it easy to get back to the airport and back on my way to London.

Very happy with the clinic and the team itself, I’ll definitely go back for more.

Before

1g65hk.jpg

2expy60.jpg

30t2v5z.jpg

289bjo9.jpg

30c8ubk.jpg

Afterwards

5mlbn5.jpg

1zxky6e.jpg

o7t2kk.jpg

o76b9u.jpg

addc40.jpg

How did you come to the decision of that hairline? Was it something you chose or were advised on? The grafts look very good and quite compact so hopefully you'll get very good density. I am just very curious about the hairline as you don't see too many hair transplants with that design.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose this hairline for a few reasons. It is the hairline I had before my hair fell out so I asked Dr Villnow to connect the sides to the front were hairs still remained because I wanted my natural hairline restored. Another reason is for density, if it wasn't V shaped it wouldn't be able to have the same amount of density and density was my number 1 priority because I want to grow my hair long once again. Finally, I actually prefer the V shape hairline as odd as that may sound to some, it suits my head shape haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Spring15 - yes that was the month 4 update. Now for month 5 the shedding phase seems to be completely over, I assume this is now a fairly early stage of the growth period. I will say that it does look better in person that in pictures under the light but hopefully there is more to come.

14slcsj.jpg

2m6kbhx.jpg

24yaas3.jpg

9h1bwh.jpg

2e5lanl.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The transplanted hairs have blended in well with the rest of my hair in terms of shape and colour. No one I speak to has any idea that I have had a hair transplant unless I tell them. Most of the bumps on the scalp have disappeared apart from a few small ones on the right of the hairline.

v3dt7q.jpg

23wjgk0.jpg

2e6a5h5.jpg

zmf88p.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Month 11. I've decided to let it grow now and it looks nice especially when I slick it back. I am obviously going to need more work done regardless, at the front in terms of density and at the back. I'm really happy with it and especially that Dr Villnow did the hairline the way I asked him to do it. I really wanted this specific hairline and he did it the way I wanted it. the growth is really good and I'm glad I didn't go to Turkey to do this, have heard bad things about their outcomes.

ng5xzr.jpg

1199geh.jpg

2ez319y.jpg