Help Shockloss 8/9 Days Post op

Hey guys I was wondering my grafts haven't shed just yet but....I am experiencing a lot of shockloss and hairs coming out in the recipient area every time I wash my hair and it's clearly visible that I've lost some existing hairs which is cool but my worry is, is it Normal to experience shock loss after 8/9 days so early on? I was under the impression it was 2 weeks onwards that existing hair shockloss occurs?

Shock loss is one of those things that can be weighed on a bell curve. Normally it does not occur for several weeks post-op as you stated however some individuals experience it a little earlier and others a bit later.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks Gillenator for your response is it right to say if the shed starts and finishes in a few days that it won't shed anymore? OR is it possible to go through 2 shockloss sheds and another could be on the way in a few weeks?