Chose a Dr. for HT

Cuzinit

Hello everyone. I've lurked on here for quite sometime and have done research forever it seems.I visited 3 different Dr's/clinics and have settled for Dr Wolf in Cincinnati. I haven't found anyone that has anything other then good things to say about him. I went to his office about 4-5 months ago for a consult. He answered everything I asked and didn't try to push his services. All three places I went looked at my donor area and said I was a great patient for FUT. When I left Dr Wolf's office, he said if I had any more questions to just call and that the cost and everything was on his website. The first place I went was one that is advertised on TV every night. They have hounded me with calls and emails since. They also quoted a price about double the rest. I know people on here say they don't see much of his work on here, so when I start I will update pics of the whole process with him......Any advice from those that have gone before me? Thanks...

hair3.jpg.5376b5b19084a78fa041f38de0b879da.jpg

hair2.jpg.d258e924d037fe79231d03bb8ed31f51.jpg

Congrats on choosing a doc you're comfortable with. i haven't seen many examples of his work. I look forward to following your progress.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website