Starting my journey- Which doctors should I meet?

Hello members,

I just became a member on here after researching many blogs and finding this one to be the most trustworthy and honest. I'm beginning to start my consultation period before hair transplant and need advice. I want at least five doctors that I can meet with location is not a factor. Preferably within he United States and Canada. I want to try to find the best doctors which I know might not real but I guess the ones with the best outcome and recovery. What's important to me is the procedure but also the communication afterwards. So far I have these doctors:

Dr. Feller- New York

Dr. Hasson and Wong-Canada

Dr. Marc Dauer

I had Dr Alvi Armani but after reading reviews on here he seems very shady.

Any help would be highly appreciated or thoughts on who I have so far. I'm so glad I found this site thank you to all the members

You've come to the right place and I see that already you've learned a bit about which doctors are worth considering and which should be avoided ;)

What is your current hair situation and what are your goals? You could share some photos with the community for advice.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hello members,

I just became a member on here after researching many blogs and finding this one to be the most trustworthy and honest. I'm beginning to start my consultation period before hair transplant and need advice. I want at least five doctors that I can meet with location is not a factor. Preferably within he United States and Canada. I want to try to find the best doctors which I know might not real but I guess the ones with the best outcome and recovery. What's important to me is the procedure but also the communication afterwards. So far I have these doctors:

Dr. Feller- New York

Dr. Hasson and Wong-Canada

Dr. Marc Dauer

I had Dr Alvi Armani but after reading reviews on here he seems very shady.

Any help would be highly appreciated or thoughts on who I have so far. I'm so glad I found this site thank you to all the members

Here are my top 5:

Dr Hasson

Dr Ron Shapiro

Dr Rahal

Dr Konior

Dr Wong