Dr. Wong / 5181 grafts / FUT / 16 months post-op

This Vancouver area patient in his mid-30’s was bothered by his receding hairline and also had diffused thinning throughout the top of his scalp extending to parts of his crown to the extent of which may not be clear in the pre-op photos. Once the hair was shaved prior to the procedure, Dr. Wong could get a more accurate idea of exactly which areas could be safely addressed. Working from the front, Dr. Wong rebuilt the hairline and temples, continued into the mid scalp on his way to the crown. Most of the work was done in the hairline/frontal zone, temples and crown, the mid-scalp required fewer grafts. Of the 5181 FUT graft total, 1948 were single hair grafts, 2763 were double hair grafts and 460 were 3-4 hair grafts. These photos were taken 16 months post-op. (a little bonus coverage of Dr. Wong in action:))

KF-DR.W-front.jpg

KF-DR.W-front-close.jpg

KF-DR.W-front-top.jpg

KF-DR.W-top.jpg

KF-DR.W-left-front.jpg

KF-DR.W-left.jpg

KF-DR.W-left-front-close.jpg

KF-DR.W-right-front.jpg

KF-DR.W-right.jpg

KF-DR.W-right-front-close.jpg

KF-DR.W-back.jpg

KF-DR.W-back-2.jpg

KF-DR.W-surgery1.jpg

KF-DR.W-surgery2.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

Triple7/David,

Thanks for the comments.

A procedure of this size usually takes around 10 - 12 hours.

I agree the temples look very natural. I would not have guessed any temple work was done if I didn't know. A combination of doctor skill, hair characteristics and placement have all contributed.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com