New cure for baldness perhaps!

JacobS

If this cured baldness I'd be willing to give it a shot

From Netscape.com article

Drink This Daily. Turn Gray Hair Black?

Drink one cup of urine a day and it will turn gray hair black, eliminate sinus trouble, and even cure cancer, according to a Thai academic from the Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Development Department. AFP News Service reports that Ratree Cheepudomwit, who really believes this is something we should all do, conducted a scientific study of Buddhist monks living in Bangkok who engage in this rather unorthodox practice.

If you want healthier hair, eat this--and it's not disgusting!

Cheepudomwit told AFP that hundreds of urine drinkers have attested that consuming a daily cup worked wonders for their overall health and helped slow the aging process. (If this is the cure, turning gray isn't all that bad!) For the study, she interviewed 250 members of Santi Asoke, a strict indigenous Buddhist movement that is believed to have thousands of followers. Fully 204 of the respondents said they had learned from ancient Buddhist manuscripts that drinking one's urine improved health, reports AFP. "Of the respondents, 87 percent confirmed that it had head-to-toe benefits for them, including for example reduction of dandruff, gray hair, sinus problems, and cancer," she explained to AFP.

We have a better idea! If you consume these two common and delicious foods every day, it will help protect against colon cancer. Click to find out what they are.

Not surprisingly, drinking this elixir doesn't agree with everyone's system. About 10 percent of the urine drinkers suffered diarrhea afterwards. Still, Cheepudomwit insists the practice should not be viewed with disgust. "Other groups of people who drank urine were Buddhist monks who practiced in accordance to scriptures which are more than 2,500 years old," she said. Don't try this at home, kids. icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

The Steve and DC radio show talked about this for like 20 minutes this morning! I couldn't believe it, but alot of ppl called in and said they've heard of this before as well. One woman, get this, said she had an earache so she peed on a cotton ball and placed it in her ear and it took her ache away. What the heck? Haha, to think the cure for everything lies in our own toilets!

Urine is a waste product. The body dispenses of it because it contains all of the elements that are to be disposed of. Now, I am no doctor and never will be (thank goodness for anyone needing one), but I trust my body's natural tendencies and if my body says that something has to go...then I am not going to argue with it.

(unless, of course, if that something that has to go is hair...that is where my body and I disagree...)

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

my question would be, how would the A.P. or Reuters, Health present this to the public....

Golden Showers, Bring May Flowers? or Piss Yourself Unblind?

You all try it and let me know how it works out.

What next.. Take a Dump for Breast Cancer?

HairBeThere, we've just got to get out more! I didn't know it cured prostate cancer! I'm thinking about peeing on my head in a few to speed up my transplanted hair and prevent future loss. Ouch! I just stubbed my finger typing, excuse me please while I go #1 on it.