4500 grafts FUE Dr Damkerng or Yaman??

Marc80

Hi,

I am hoping to get some opinions on Dr Damkerng in Thailand as I could not find any decent results for NW5 patients. What makes him attractive is his experience in the field and the fact that he is a coalition member.

Pricewise he is almost 3 times more expensive than Dr Yaman, however I came across a couple of poor reviews for Yaman and other doctors in Turkey. This has made me consider whether I am better off spending more money on a surgeon who is more established.

I have been wearing a hair system for 4 years and have been told I need around 4500 grafts to cover the front and mid scalp. And 2500 grafts during a later session for the crown.

I tried to secure an appointment with Dr Erdogan, however he did not think I had sufficient donor capacity, so was not interested in seeing me. He also mentioned that he only operates on hair system users if they stop wearing the hair system for 2 years.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Marc80

Take your time and do more consultations to get the widest range of opinions and options .You'll likely get contradictory opinions of what your best options are , so the more consultations the better . If you post photos , you'll likely get some good feedback from forum members .

You're looking at a high number of grafts so guess you're possibly pushing to NW6.You should seriously consider going down the FUSS route for your first procedure . You mentioned Yaman , so would assume you're considering FUE . Give it serious thought and there's no such thing as too much research when considering a HT .

Don't have much knowledge in regards to a HT if you've worn a system , but there will be plenty of information about if you dig deep enough .