Dutasteride (adovart)-honestly kinda nervous about it

Guest Duncan Idaho

Guest Duncan Idaho

This is my first forum post, but I've been reading posts on this site for a few years now and would like to thank everyone for their posts...they really got me through some rough times.

The reason I finally decided to register to post is because I recently ordered dutas (generic adovart) from inhouse a few days ago, and am kinda worried about some of the horror stories I've read about the massive amount of shedding that seems to occur to some people after taking this stuff.

I'm currently 33 and have been taking propecia (1 pill a day) for about 7 years now with good results. My hair loss seemed to stop ,with a little regrowth up until about 6 months ago...Just seems the propecia stopped working and am now seeing more hair loss, and thats why I decided to give dutasteride a shot.

Anyway I was just wondering if there are any ppl on here who have had positive experiences with dutas or adovart, and what dosages they take.

Thanks icon_smile.gif

Guest Duncan Idaho

This is my first forum post, but I've been reading posts on this site for a few years now and would like to thank everyone for their posts...they really got me through some rough times.

The reason I finally decided to register to post is because I recently ordered dutas (generic adovart) from inhouse a few days ago, and am kinda worried about some of the horror stories I've read about the massive amount of shedding that seems to occur to some people after taking this stuff.

I'm currently 33 and have been taking propecia (1 pill a day) for about 7 years now with good results. My hair loss seemed to stop ,with a little regrowth up until about 6 months ago...Just seems the propecia stopped working and am now seeing more hair loss, and thats why I decided to give dutasteride a shot.

Anyway I was just wondering if there are any ppl on here who have had positive experiences with dutas or adovart, and what dosages they take.

Thanks icon_smile.gif

i just ordered some dutas myself.... i'll post about how it goes when i get it in (should get it like today/tomorrow)

i'm not too worried about the shedding for me since when i wash my hair it looks like i washed a Labrador (a chocolate one that is... since my hair's brown).....

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

Guest Duncan Idaho

Thanks for the input guys, Ive found a few more positive posts on dutas too, so I'm not as nervous about it as i was. I never had any sides that I noticed from propecia, so hopefully wont have any on dutas either. I'm glad to hear hoose has been on it for so long without any sides, and looking forward to hearing from you why or why on how the initial results turn out. It will probably be another week or so before i get my from inhouse (always seems like they they take at least a week to ship to me)

But I'll try to keep you guys posted on my results too.

Thanks again