Consult from Dr Rahal

janna77

Okay guys its been awhile and Ive done alot of research. Please everybody step forward and tell me of their experiences with Dr. Rahal. Ive seen a few of you have had work done. I appreciate all the support and help!

I had my HT by Dr Rahal 7 weeks ago, (February 11th) Absolutely wonderful, proffesional experience from consultation, to surgery and post-op. A gifted, committed doctor that has surrounded himself with a great team that genuinally cares about his patients. He will take the time to answer all your questions and be, in my case (N6), bruttally honest on what he can realistically do and accomplish based on your/my hairloss

Granted it is way too early to tell, how my HT is going to work out but so far so good from all accounts. Post surgery I had no issues, My donor scar has healed well, my hair is sprouting and I am pain free.

I did my extensive due dilegence and consulted with 3 doctors before Dr Rahal and I am so lucky and happy that I found about him on this forum originally. I live in Toronto and Ottawa is a 45 minute plane ride away so I went with him. What amazed me was when I went for my consutation, there were two people from Korea there who recently had HT. The day before my HT, there was someone from Australia, the day after me one from Spain, followed by one from Italy. People come from all over the world for a reason.

There is a reason why he is consistently mentioned in an elite group of HT doctors consistently.

Ultimatley you have to be happy and comfortable with who you choose. My only suggestion would be to meet with as many doctors as you can. You will know, who is right for you

Good Luck

Good solid advice. Undoubtedly, Rahal is one of the very best!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RP43:

I had my HT by Dr Rahal 7 weeks ago, (February 11th) Absolutely wonderful, proffesional experience from consultation, to surgery and post-op. A gifted, committed doctor that has surrounded himself with a great team that genuinally cares about his patients. He will take the time to answer all your questions and be, in my case (N6), bruttally honest on what he can realistically do and accomplish based on your/my hairloss

Granted it is way too early to tell, how my HT is going to work out but so far so good from all accounts. Post surgery I had no issues, My donor scar has healed well, my hair is sprouting and I am pain free.

I did my extensive due dilegence and consulted with 3 doctors before Dr Rahal and I am so lucky and happy that I found about him on this forum originally. I live in Toronto and Ottawa is a 45 minute plane ride away so I went with him. What amazed me was when I went for my consutation, there were two people from Korea there who recently had HT. The day before my HT, there was someone from Australia, the day after me one from Spain, followed by one from Italy. People come from all over the world for a reason.

There is a reason why he is consistently mentioned in an elite group of HT doctors consistently.

Ultimatley you have to be happy and comfortable with who you choose. My only suggestion would be to meet with as many doctors as you can. You will know, who is right for you

Good Luck

Hey, how much did the plane cost from toronto to Ottawa and back in total? Also, is Rahal good at FUE or just strip?

Toronto to Ottawa flight, strongly suggest Porter Airlines off the island airport, no congestion, great, quick service, nice lounge in Toronto and Ottawa, return flight less than 300.00, followed by a 15.00 cab ride to his office

Much better than Air Canada,especially after the surgery. I had strip, so cant commnet on FUE. Just call the office and ask Adrian, I am sure he will answer all your questions

• 1 month later...

Dr. Rahal is the best and his staff is also very helpful. I am very happy with the results.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily