New to this looking for answers

Hi ..

I have been experiencing hair loss since I was 22. It's been very slow but over the years at age 35 it started to show up and I am not comfortable with a comb over. I am seriously considering hair restoration procedure. My questions:

What would be a safe, with good results, and reasonably priced, place to do hair transplanation in Orange County area?

Any idea about the cost?

Cost will really vary. If you took some decent pictures to post I am sure you would get quality feedback of a more precise nature.

If you are a NW~3 or beyond, I would expect to pay in the neighberhood of high 4digits/~10k.

There is a *lot* of variability within the art of HTs, and a lot of variables in our own unique MPB.

It's far and away in your best interest to consult (live or online) with a variety of clinics; selecting amongst a Coalition doctor is about the best place to start as one could do.

As far as geography, you should truly let that criteria come into play at the *very end* of your research -- if at all -- as a tiebreaker of sorts.

Travel really isn't a huge deal much of the time because clinics will offer very fair deals on all of your travel expenses if you do need to travel.

As for docs....I would not let yourself not consult with Hasson+Wong, Ron Shapiro, Feller. I'm not too familiar with docs around the OC region, but pick amongst a Coalition doc in the area, which I'm sure there is, IMHO.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!