Update on the status of Replicel's discussion of its hair generation work at IHRP

The latest news from MyWHTC clinic:

We are pleased to inform the hair loss community and those inquiring about the progress of the work being performed by RepliCel. RepliCel's CEO contributed information during the IHRP conference held earlier this month in Vancouver, British Columbia.

The discussion on RepliCel's trials will be presented very soon. Please stay tuned for an update on the event and discussion from IHRP conference 2017. Please visit http://www.mywhtc.com for other important updates to come in the near future.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks for sharing this information! We recently published an update on Replicel as well and it seems very promising. Keeping my fingers crossed.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 months later...

Here's the video footage of RepliCel at the IHRP '17.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians