My first HT with Resul Yaman 12th April 2016

I am a 30 year old man and have been losing hair from last 6-7 years, finally i have decided to go ahead with HT in April .I have been searching for almost 6 months and for my price range i narrowed down my options to 2 people in Turkey.

Link to the original post where i explain why i choose Dr Yaman post

Dr yaman Resul quoted me 4500 graft (max ) 1 euro per graft plus another surgery in 9-12 months time for Vertex

Airport pick up and Drop off

and 3 night hotel is booked

PRP

ALL included

I was asked to start taking Finasteride 15 days prior to the surgery, i refuse to take it, for obvious reasons. But after having spoken to my GP in london. I will start taking it after surgery and if i see any side i will stop straight away

On my day there is one other surgery (small 1 i been told) plus Dr Yaman WILL NOT be performing the full surgery - just the consultation hairline and incisions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super Nervous so some encouragement is needed

I will keep you updated on all the process. From Airport to End of Surgery plus post result pictures.

So far the consultation i have had with Dr and representative, i am happy. I had loads of questions to ask and mostly they been answered.

I have attached my pic for you. Any tips and advice Do's and Don'ts are welcome. I will do my best to keep you updated.

Thanks

Surgery date : 12th April 2017

Started taking Biotin 2 tablets 1000mcg Daily from 7th March

Started MSM Powder 1 tea spoon Daily mixed with orange juice 7th March

Flexseed oil 1 capsule Daily

IMG_3802.JPG.297bceaed7a92d9d9f11f75651a9f2c9.JPG

IMG_3801.jpg.1c7abd56e30afef79659793a08823c08.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg.98340a73c5f34eea259d3d9ab9c3a3e2.jpg

image1.jpg.9a960e722823dc366d0dae85ae90e063.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg.427800d9bf6dc6fcb3bc3eea6a2991ae.jpg

image2.jpg.728da038878d845eb2f4de26467b36ae.jpg

IMG_3800-1.jpg.9f7071313ed6a6449e24b72c68a7a29b.jpg

Edited by chevenowner1
incorrect title

I am a 30 year old man and have been losing hair from last 6-7 years, finally i have decided to go ahead with HT in April . I have been searching for almost 6 months and for my price range i narrowed down my options to 2 people in Turkey.

Link to the original post where i explain why i choose Dr Yaman post

Dr yaman Resul quoted me 4500 graft (max ) 1 euro per graft plus another surgery in 9-12 months time for Vertex

Airport pick up and Drop off

and 3 night hotel is booked

PRP

ALL included

I was asked to start taking Finasteride 15 days prior to the surgery, i refuse to take it, for obvious reasons. But after having spoken to my GP in london. I will start taking it after surgery and if i see any side i will stop straight away

On my day there is one other surgery (small 1 i been told) plus Dr Yaman WILL NOT be performing the full surgery - just the consultation hairline and incisions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super Nervous so some encouragement is needed

I will keep you updated on all the process. From Airport to End of Surgery plus post result pictures.

So far the consultation i have had with Dr and representative, i am happy. I had loads of questions to ask and mostly they been answered.

I have attached my pic for you. Any tips and advice Do's and Don'ts are welcome. I will do my best to keep you updated.

Thanks

Surgery date : 12th April 2017

Started taking Biotin 2 tablets 1000mcg Daily from 7th March

Started MSM Powder 1 tea spoon Daily mixed with orange juice 7th March

Flexseed oil 1 capsule Daily

Hey Chev,

Thanks for posting about your surgery experience. I'm sure many of us want to get your feedback.

Dr. Yaman is a doctor I am considering to have my HT with. As far as your concerns:

Dr. Erdogan the "king" does more than one surgery per day in fact from reading recent reviews it seems he does 3-4 per day and he also does not do all the surgery.

There is only 1 doctor that I read about on this forum who performs the whole procedure on his own and I believe he only does 500 grafts per day.

When I contacted Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Yaman they both recommended I take finiasteride. I understand the side effects but I've also read about how that is a placebo and when men age their sexual desire decreases. It's a trade off and it really is a case by case basis plus if you think about a mans confidence is dependent on his looks so if you do not think you look good you're probably not going to be horny. I would recommend taking finasteride since you're investing money and time into this whole process you might as well give it a good shot for success. 1 doctor told me it wasn't necessary but that it would help. Which to be honest I figured was the case.

Based on the reviews and recommendation I think you will be in good hands. You look like you have a good donor area.

I'm eager to watch your results.

Good luck

Done and dusted

Detailed analysis coming soon , but generally very happy and can't complain about service and experience

4300 grafts

Front and middle only .

Will go back for vertex in 9-12 months

Comments and feedback awaiting

Ps anaesthesia injections r the worst thing ever !!!!!!!!!!

IMG_4102.thumb.jpg.3dfca34d816da6ad8066c8f6aa629afe.jpg

IMG_4113.thumb.JPG.b73a2e22700f72e3051205e9f12dc3ea.JPG

IMG_4114.thumb.jpg.f1092ee34cc58c980c2e4ce23b73c257.jpg

I am curious - what made you change your mind in regards to fina? I am in a similar situation like you (London, 30), recommended 5000 grafts, we almost exactly have the same hair (or lack) and I was recommended to use fina ASAP form the consultation. I am wondering what changed your mind?

I have spent soo much money on HT , I rather give it my best and see what happens . Plus I have spoken to people I personally know who used it . None had any Sides .

Spoked to my doctor as well , he said stop! if u see any sides , if there any side effects, they are temporary .

H

• 3 weeks later...