FUE - NW2A/NW2 - looking for the best surgeon

Dear all, I am 27years old and have been thinking of HT since I was 22 (obviously too young). I started using Minoxidil but have moved to only using Finasterid since 2 years back. My hair loss has since then stabilised and as I have no side-effects I will continue with the 5mg a day. I have now 100% decided to go for a FUE and I have enough savings in my "HT account" that price is not a problem. What matters to me is really the best result possible with the best surgeon and I am willing to travel for that.

Very recently I was at a consultation in London (where I live) and even though it was at the top three clinic I didn't get the best feeling out of it. Maybe I am just overly skeptical by nature. That's why I am doing a more thorough research for the best place to go. I am in NW2-NW3 state and I was quoted 2000 grafts (for about 9000 pounds). I was also told I have perfect donor area with great quality and that I could expect results with high success rate. Obviously this is only one surgeon's opinion...

I am now looking for advise on which surgeon to choose from. From what I've read so far these seem to be the top? But what is there difference between them? Does it matter which one I choose as they all proabably have the same success rate?

- Dr Feriduni

- Dr Mwamba

- Dr Erdogan

- Dr Bisanga

- Dr Lorenzo

Question: Do you recommend doing in-person consultations with above surgeons? How long is the waiting time usually for procedure/consultation?

many thanks

Edited by pourladanse

Posting some photos will help people give better advice. Being stable on Fin is good but you also need to plan ahead for when more hair loss happens. Don't expect having a HT at this age will mean you're done, it's very likely you will need another in the coming years. Ideally having a face to face consultation for an examination of your hair to look for signs of miniturisation is ideal, but not always possible. The surgeons you've mentioned are all very good. Waiting times will vary from clinic to clinic.

Also consider consulting with Mr Ball at his Maitland clinic.