Thin hair

Call me ignorant/misinformed etc, but in my opinion all those shampoos and lotions that promise to thicken hair are bulls**t! Mere gimmicks to fleece the desperate. Just my opinion.

IMO some of those shampoos can have some effect on density. However it is cumulative on how much hair you have to start with. I was using one of those and a mate of mine crashed at my place after a night out. He used my shampoo in the morning and ended up looking like he had an afro. However was a NW1 with thick hair. For me as a NW4 at that time it didn't help too much. Can't remember the name but you'll find come more suggestions on in this section

http://hair-restoration-info.c...s/a/frm/f/8566060861

Some shampoos have protein suspended in them. The protein attaches itself to the hair shaft and makes the hair "appear" to be thicker.

It's like when girls use eyelash brushes and these products add minute fibres to their eyelashes to make the eyelashes look thicker and longer.

I think they call it volumizing.

There is no product (except finasteride and minoxidil) that CAN thicken the hair NATURALLY.

take care...