Estimated Graphs needed

I have a hypothetical question... Lets say you take your average person with non receded hairline but overall density of hair everywhere on top is 60% ideal density in whole typical MPB's area. How many graphs would be needed to take it to 100%? Obviously it depends from person to person, but given the hypothetical nature just picture the average head shape and average complete MPB pattern. No need for hairline design but just added density. I have a number in mind but question your guy's guess.

No way to tell without pics, send some photos to Dr. Konior, Dr. Gabel, Dr. Cooley or Dr. Shaipro who are experts at transplanting into existing hair.

And the goal of hair restoration surgery is nowhere near 100% btw.

Also you could be a diffuse thinner and should research hair loss medicines including the possible side effects.

That's my hypothetical answer...

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Wouldn't any top quality transplant doctor be very good at filling in lacking areas?

Do you want to get restored, or you just want 100 dudes on the internet to make an irrelevant hypothetical estimation that will not change your situation?

Most people are on here for the former case, and the latter will just waste your's and our time.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Do you want to get restored, or you just want 100 dudes on the internet to make an irrelevant hypothetical estimation that will not change your situation?

Most people are on here for the former case, and the latter will just waste your's and our time.

I've already had a transplant with medicore results. I'm set on the next doctor but trying to come up with game plan money wise.

Got it. Still my advice stands as those docs could give you an online estimate and you have no obligation to go with them in the end.

Could give you a better idea.

Also if you post some pics I and others can help give a rough estimate.

go dense or go home

Got it. Still my advice stands as those docs could give you an online estimate and you have no obligation to go with them in the end.

Could give you a better idea.

Also if you post some pics I and others can help give a rough estimate.

Ok thanks for the recommendations and i'll contact those Docs.