Fuehairtransplantturkey.co.uk

adam250

Has anyone can across this site at all? I made an enquiry through the site and send pictures. Got a response from a customer consultant who said a Dr would examine my pictures and come back with an evaluation in a couple of days. They did respond a couple of days later saying they have evaluated and concluded my donor area isn't the best but could still achieve a total of around 4200-4300 grafts with a further 700-800 from the beard to make up to 5000 if required.

They advised the operation would be performed by Op. Dr. Onur S?mer and highly qualified*technician medical team leader Mrs. Nagihan Akbas. Mrs. Nagihan Akbas has over 13 years of experience in hair transplant industry apparently. The clinic which I would go to is called este palace and sent these links. Clinic:

Onur S?mer

Sa? Ekimi T?rkiye - En

All inclusive price of ?1800 which includes flights and a 3 night hotel. Anyone heard of this clinic or Dr before?

Apologies for double post but I thought this part of the forum was more appropriate.

Cant find 1 result on the site.

This should sound alarm bells. I suggest keep researching for reputable well known clinics with solid results.