MHR's misleading commercials

arfy

I saw a new infomercial for MHR on TV the other night. They said a hair transplant could restore a full head of hair. This is physically impossible, as a transplant just moves hair from the back to the front. Once you start losing hair because of male pattern baldness, you will never have the same amount of hair again (a "full head") unless you are one of the lucky guys who actually regrows their lost hair with Propecia and Minoxidil (NOT as a result of a transplant).

A hair transplant does NOT restore a full head of hair! Why are doctors at MHR spreading this misinformation?

Also, the commercial said a hair transplant was "the natural solution" for hair loss. There is NOTHING "natural" about a hair transplant. A hair transplant is as "natural" as a face lift is. Is a face lift "the natural solution" for wrinkles?

Somebody should sue those creeps for false advertising.

I suppose that I would maybe care less about this if I thought MHR were getting really great results, and were treating their patients ethically and responsibly.

Good results speak for themselves, and the doctors who get good results don't need to rely on exagerations and false claims, in order to drum up business.

I saw a new infomercial for MHR on TV the other night. They said a hair transplant could restore a full head of hair. This is physically impossible, as a transplant just moves hair from the back to the front. Once you start losing hair because of male pattern baldness, you will never have the same amount of hair again (a "full head") unless you are one of the lucky guys who actually regrows their lost hair with Propecia and Minoxidil (NOT as a result of a transplant).

A hair transplant does NOT restore a full head of hair! Why are doctors at MHR spreading this misinformation?

Also, the commercial said a hair transplant was "the natural solution" for hair loss. There is NOTHING "natural" about a hair transplant. A hair transplant is as "natural" as a face lift is. Is a face lift "the natural solution" for wrinkles?

Somebody should sue those creeps for false advertising.

I suppose that I would maybe care less about this if I thought MHR were getting really great results, and were treating their patients ethically and responsibly.

Good results speak for themselves, and the doctors who get good results don't need to rely on exagerations and false claims, in order to drum up business.