Upcoming HT with Dr Konior

OzzieO

Hi everybody,

New to site and thread. I have an upcoming hair transplant scheduled in January 2018. I have met with Dr. k and he suggested I go with FUE procedure. I have done extensive research on him and can't find anything bad to report, however I wanted to reach out to people on this forum to see if anyone was willing to share their FUE results with Dr. K or to just let me know that I am in good hands. Greatly appreciate any response.

Edited by OzzieO

Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming procedure with Dr. Konior! As I'm sure you know, he has a stellar reputation. There are many happy patients and admirers that post here regulalry and I'm sure they'll be happy to chime in here.

You'll be in great hands! I hope you'll return to share your progress with us.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hey welcome to the forum.

As stated you are most certainly in great hands, and Dr. Konior excels at FUE the same way he does at FUT.

Here are two past FUE cases on here.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175089-raymond-konior-md-chicago-2514-graft-frontal-hairline-restoration.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184467-raymond-konior-md-%7C-chicago-%7C-frontal-hairline-temporal-point-restoration.html

Recently I had a smaller 700 graft FUE procedure with him and he performs very careful manual FUE extractions using smaller punches and his work is extremely clean.

You'll be looking like nothing was done in around 7-10 days post-op with only minimal redness due to his elaborate and clean work.

How many grafts are you having done and what is the level of your baldness/thinning btw?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks everybody! I am glad to hear and see so much good news. Sad but true, he is a year out right now! hSRP, I am having 2000 grafts done to restore my front hairline. He suggested FUE for a few reasons, one, I am a barber and my hair styles will change, my scalp does not have much elasticity, lastly he said my tuft was in good shape and didn't see me loosing it.

What are Dr. K's costs for FUT and FUE?

You will have to have an in person or online consult with Dr. Konior for exact pricing, and he charges a per day rate rather than a per graft rate.

Just as a rough reference figure, past experience indicates he charges around $6-7 dollars for FUT and $9-10 for FUE, and he may also offer a sliding rate for larger cases.

Ultimately you will have to contact him for current pricing as his schedule is extremely booked compared to previous years.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)