Finding a studio near Heathrow area

Deg

Guys

I'd love to try a hair system but cannot be travelling into London city every few weeks to get it cleaned/refitted etc. I'm desperate to find somewhere near west of London, Heathrow/Slough/Windsor or thereabouts. So far the closest seems to be... AHS in Reading, but from what I've read I don't think they would be recommended.

This is my first attempt at a system so I want to go to a clinic and get questions answered, get measured up properly and check out the bases and hair types.

I like the idea of MensHair2Go and their prices are good, but again they are all the way in London somewhere.

Can you recommend anywhere around Heathrow etc (drivable within 45 minutes even), aside from AHS?

Deg

Guys has no one any recommendations for salon that will help with a hair system?

Eventually I want to get to the stage that I will self-order online and self-maintain, but initially I need someone to help me get onto the ladder.

The only well known one near my is AHS and I'm doing all I can to avoid them - given the reviews I've seen.