Does Nourkrin actually work ??

I am 39 and noticed that my hair was thinning and have a tiny balding spot, but I have a tendancy to grow my hair long (as in mullet) as I dont like extreme short hair.

I have been using Nourkrin Man for the past 30 days and have noticed that my hair feels very greasy, does this mean its working, although i do still lose a few hairs.

I am lead to believe that it's supposed to stop the fall out in the first month, the second to repromote the new growth and stengthen existing hair, and in the third to strengthen the new hair.

I really do hope i'm not wasting the ??48 i spend each month

Welcome Pete S,

Nourkrin may help thicken the actual hair shaft slightly and maybe speed up the rate your hair grows but I think thats about it, I don't believe it will do much if anything for your loss.

You could get on Proscar, Rogaine and Nizoral (the 3 only proven products) for less than half the price you are paying.

If you don't want to go down the medical route you would save money buying Silica and shark cartilage seperate. (again don't expect it to do much for you actual and future loss)