4500 grafts with Dr.Yaman

amk75035

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Overall my experience with the doctor,clinic staff, arrangements has been good.I have no complaints about that. The only thing which bothered me was the frequent change of technicians during the procedure.

Make sure Dr.Yaman does your extractions and incisions himself, I had made it a criteria. Don't forget your iPad or kindle.

Results:

Too early for any photographic changes, therefore not uploading them but I can see the tiny hairs budding and it has been just over 3 months.

I am a satisfied customer.

Amk,

Yes the anesthetic injection's can be very painful, so I know how you feel. But once the anesthetic is in, all you really feel it's a little pressure.

That said, congratulations on undergoing hair transplant surgery with an expert position. Dr. Yaman does excellent work and I trust that you will have a nice looking result to show in about a year. I hope you will return to post monthly updates and pictures so that we can follow along with your progress and give you support. Your documented journey will also help others make a good decision when the time comes for their procedure.

Best wishes,

Bill

Amk,

Frequently changing technician is actually a good thing, I know it may seem a little strange, but a hair transplant procedure especially 4500 grafts can be an all day event. Surgeons and technicians can experience fatigue if they're working too long without a break. Switching of technicians is actually a very smart move so I wouldn't be worried about anything like that.

Best wishes,

Bill