Fue for scar revision and temple triangles

Hi everyone, Thought I would share my experience and ask for some advise? ??

Around six years ago i had a strip surgery that left me with very wide scar.

I have had 2 Fut procedures the first as mentioned 6years ago, i am new here and not sure if I am allowed to say who did the bad one so wont at this point.

And the second in December 2015 with hasson and wong which has turned out great and has left a thin scar, he also mentioned the first one was stretched because the other clinic had placed it so low on my head. I would like scalp or body hair placed into both scars and would also like to have some hair into my temple triangles too if possible, my main aim after the procedure would be to be able to wear my hair short with a nice frame to my face, so if future loss occurs i can still crop my hair fairly short, without using concealer on my scar.

My current choice at the moment is dr Lorenzo mainly because of the answers he has givin me, his documented patient result including scar work and also his attention to scalp donor depletion. I was also looking at dr koray erdogan for the same reasons, although He has stated he must have a face to face consultation before he advise which is arkward as he is in Turkey it would mean two trips, he is also quite a bit cheaper although I would not base my dicision fully on costs, I also liked he does long hair fue which would be ideal as if possible it would be great not to have to shave my whole head especially exposing my scars fully, Although again I would if it came down to that being the only way to get a great result at the end.

I would love peoples advise, or anyone has had a similar experience who has had fue or bht into a scar and can now where there hair short. Or any other surgeons that would be worth considering?

Thanks in advance ✌?

IMG_3181.JPG.f88dbeed27e98c88abd0ad13ed3ad431.JPG

IMG_3183.thumb.JPG.1d58ac2bae2780dcb280bda3043f1831.JPG

IMG_3184.thumb.JPG.7fb2c853696b45ea42128521e4189b46.JPG

IMG_3186.JPG.91914a8ace1fb098661a0d4d5707a03f.JPG

Edited by Mayoman

Did you ever consider micro pigmentation into the scars? Im always concerned about using donor follicles to go back into the donor area in younger patients who may need more transplants for thinning/balding areas in the future. Plus if you were not pleased with the results you could always have grafts placed into the scars. FUE into the temporal areas does work well. I know Dr. Lorenzo and he does excellent work and have also heard good things about the other Dr you mentioned. Good luck!

That's a good point by Dr. Charles.

Also carefully look into the pigments used if you go with temporary SMP as there have been reported health issues from some here. I had permanent SMP into an old Bosley FUT scar a few years ago.

For donor management and also temple points (meaning a minor procedure) Lorenzo would be my choice if you can get a booking with him.

The famous Belgian surgeons are also masters at FUE extraction techniques focused on donor management.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hi, thanks for the replies!

I have actually tried smp into both scars with little effect the scar is too wide for it to help much, it is concealed with dermatch but is a routine I am tied to everyday and can not lean head back on anything without worrying about it rubbing on stuff which is a ball ache �� .. Im hoping with fue into my scar and temples I could wear my hair shorter and there will enough donor left for future loss to be able to have a decent frame to my face with a crew cut as if it thins it would look better shorter, I have seen some scars concealed with fue/bht and others not so well, so am hopefull I can sort it out.